Welcome to

if you want to know about Hotel and Tourism, you can get details from here..........

Movie Review of 10 Things I Hate about You

Posted by themamimma Wednesday, November 4, 2009




Movie Review of 10 Things I Hate about You I would like to choose for commend the movie 10 things I hate about u this film as very beautiful and triangular college love and comedy story movie Firstly I want to tell why did I like this movie because I have been watching every day, so why I choose specially this movie. I can tell many reasons for that. The first thing to like that movie story was matching with my real life not all only but also little bit different. My mum asked me that “Hey Hanees how many times you watched this movie, is not boring to you? However, during my secondary school period, I fallen love but she was afraid for loved with me because cousin was studying at the same class. That why she scared. So I planned at that time like this movie story. That has been unforgettable memories in my life. 10 things I hate about you movie is directed by Gil junger, written by Karen McCallah lutz and Larry Miller and Music by Richard Gibbs. The movie took around a modern American high School. This movie is referring to a poem written film’s female actor to describe her heart feeling with her lover. This movie was released March 31, 1999 and it was a biggest success for the movie producers. Budget of the movie $ 16 million but total earned of the movie $ 53, 47166. The movie starting with Cameron jemes (Joseph Gordon) a new student at padua light school and he is immediately smitten with beautiful and popular Bianca Stratford (Larisa Oleynik). But she is shallow conceited and worst of all .not allowed date by her father. And another role play of movie because out east older sister Kat (Julia Stiles), she is a main character in a movie is shrew in a movie she is against dating and idiocy of the teen age life. Kat and Bianca father is very strict and very care of with them and he not allowed to dating. Bianca ask cringingly her father for allow her to date, but to no avail. Kat’s dislike to dating. They are suggested Patrick Verona (Heath Ledger) he is also a main character of the movie. He is characterized are rough edged teen age reveler and smokes cigarettes and drink. Kat’s prompts the father to come up with a new rule. That is Bianca can only date if kat is dating this is main point of the movie turning Bianca informs to cameron of her father new rule this news motivates Cameron and this friend Michel to set out to find a boy who is willing to date Kat. Cameron and Michel poses the idea to Joey (Andrew Keegan) also attempting for date Bianca to pay Patrick to take Kat out however wants nothing to do with Patrick but he was fringe hand for her Cameron and Michel our organizing parts will have free beer and dinner daring that fame Kat fallen love with Patrick at party Kat fought with Joey for her sister Bianca. Kat gets upset and drank and dunning on the table. Mean Cameron find Bianca for date but she is dating with Joey Cameron decided to trying to date Bianca she asks Cameron end of the drop tells her that he really likes her and was very disappointed in her at that time Bianca kisses to him. Patrick bring Kat home and she tries kissing Patrick he suggest they should do that next time it’s hurting Kat’s feeling. The next day at school Patrick publicly sings “can’t take my eyes off of you” to Kat in front of everyone asking her forgiveness. Kat and Bianca are going to form with Patrick and Cameron. Joey was hearing about this news he is very angry Joey tell about the Patrick payment in front of Kat and Joey forget with Cameron for Bianca finely kat leave with Patrick the next morning at the school Kat reads a poem which she wrote for English class title “10 things I hate about you” I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair, I hate the way drive my car, I hate the way when you stare, I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind, I hate you so much its make me sick, it even makes me rhyme, I hate it- I hate the way you’re always right, I hate when you lie, I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry, I hate it when you’re not around and fact that you didn’t call me, but mostly, I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. While reading the poem, she was crying in front of the class. I’m also crying at that time cannot measure my feeling and my heard beets suddenly increase I don’t know why? And she reveals how hurt she was by what Patrick did and how much really cares about him. This is refer to her poem sentence but mostly I hate the why I don’t hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. The last minutes of the movie situation, Kat finds a guitar Patrick brought her with the money Joey paid him and Kat forgive Patrick and she kisses to him This movie very touching love and comedy story if you see the movie u really enjoy yourself, and will be remember your past school life.

0 comments

Clock